Memory Lane Dementia CaféA relaxed, informal setting for people with dementia and their family, friends and carers
The Bromley Dementia Support Hub runs a regular dementia café providing a relaxed, informal setting for people with dementia and their family, friends and carers.
The Memory Lane Café is a chance to make friends with other people from Bromley living with dementia, share and talk about interests and life experiences. The café runs many activities for carers and people living with dementia.
It is free to attend and donations are welcome.
The Memory Lane Café will be held at Community House, Ground Floor, Room G8, South Street, Bromley, BR1 1RH. Community House used to be the former Magistrates Court and is opposite the Fire Station.
Memory Lane Café will run every Friday, 10.30am to 12.30pm.
Should you wish to attend please contact Nicola Fishman.
Last Dementia Café of 2019 on 6th December
Dementia Café re-starts 10th January 2020 then will run every Friday until December 11th 2020 (with the exception of Good Friday Bank Holiday on 10th April 2020).
How to Get There
Buses 246, 269, 126, 208, 227, 261, 314, 320, 336, 354, 358, 638 stop nearby at Widmore Road / Bromley Town Hall (back entrance of Boots).
- Metered for 2 hours outside building in South Street.
- Parking in Sainsbury’s West Street (need to buy shopping/ticket).
- 2 Blue Badge disabled parking bays close by in Court Street.
- Single yellow lines in South Street.
- Double yellow lines in Court Street.
- Parking in The Glades Shopping Centre and suggest you use Boots Car park end as it is closest to Community House. Widmore Road entrance is the easiest way to access this part of the Glades car park.