This policy explains what information the Bromley Dementia Support Hub collects and how it uses that information.
This website collects the following data:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you complete and send an email or form to us
- your IP address, which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access our services, eg. personal contact details and other identifiable information.
This helps us:
- improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
It helps you access and benefit from Bromley Dementia Support Hub services.
We use Google Analytics to capture how this website is used. We can’t personally identify you using website analytics data. Find out more about cookies and what information Google Analytics data collects here.
Links to other websites
This website contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to this website from another website
Your personal identifiable information
When you, a carer or health and social care professional refers you or the person you care for to the Bromley Dementia Support hub using online/paper forms or via telephone, personal identifiable information is shared with us and stored on our systems. This is necessary for you to use the service.
How your information is stored
We store your personal identifiable data on secure servers in the UK provided by an accredited third party provider. By submitting personal information, you agree to this.
Keeping your information secure
The website uses an industry standard 2048-bit SSL certificate to encrypt your connection to the website. This ensures data shared over the connection is secure and safe. You should see a padlock symbol or green ‘https://’ text in your browser address bar.
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Only people who need to see your personal information will have access to it. Anyone who has access to your personal data is obliged to respect the confidentiality of this information.
Sharing your information
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Organisations delivering services provided by the Bromley Dementia Support Hub will share information where necessary. This includes your General Practitioner (GP).
This helps us:
- monitor and review if the service is meeting people’s needs and working well
- provide you with the necessary dementia support you may require.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information to relevant authorities if we have a legal obligation to do so.